Wednesday 19 March 2008

Hijabi Avatars... a good laugh.

Is it just me, or are muslims like, taking over the internet? For instance, on facebook, whatever group I join all the comments are posted by arabs... whether it be muslim names or how the message board on most groups in completly in Arabic, which drives me nuts because for one, the letters are small enough, and it's hard enough to read them when they're the size of your hand! Annnnd if they're not writing with an arabic keyboard, they're using numbers like 3,7,6..? And I was doing that hijab fashion 'research' again and I come across these avatar cartoon things with hijabs on! I'm not saying it's a bad thing.. until we get pictures like this...





Is that a corset? ahaha













Hmm... I like the earring! not. She's shopping though. Using my hijabifashion tips... haha











Yes. I do think that's a bikini top over a black long sleeve. Nicee tryyy!










Ahaha LA HOWLA WALA GUWATA ILLA BILLAH! her shirt is see through! ahahahaaa



haha, I'm just kidding around, though. I'm not actually scrutinizing
these poor cartoons! they're funny, and at least these major internet companies are recognizing that there ARE hijabi women online! It's funny when you're talking to one of your friends, onnnn let's say, Yahoo! and they're hijabis, but their avatars are like cartoon versions of themselves MINUS the hijab. Long, shiny black hair is flowing out of the avatars head, and you're like.. okay.. BUT NOW YOU CAN HAVE HIJABI AVATARS!

P.S. Please do not try to imitate the outfits these things are wearing... god forbid we start dressing like that. AHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment