Saturday 20 September 2008

Slouchy is fierce.


I wanted to keep this one short! - I know, you're thinking - come on asma.. it's YOU. Short is just not possible. See? I'm rambling already! Anywayyyyyy unlike past seasons where a wide leg pant meant a structured pant - for fall, it's all about the crazy loose high waisted trouser!


On the left I put a structured pant with a loose top.. But this season, it's pretty much the opposite - you should go with slouchy pants, and then a structured top.


A STRUCTURED TOP?? sisters, as much as I'm sure we'd all love to, we can't all go crazy balenciaga - where (in my eyes) 'structured' defines their fall collection. So the easiest way to do this is wear a fitted blazer over a bright top.


WHY A BRIGHT TOP??? this season is really into deep colors, or gothic alexander mcqueen -ish style- but you can have a bright something in there somewhere (and i DON"T mean your hijab!).



HIJABIFASHIONISTA TIP:

To get the slouchy effect, go for a trouser one size bigger. Then it pleates in all the right places!

No comments:

Post a Comment