Saturday 20 September 2008

The reds are deeper, the coats are chicer

Although I'm reluctant to let go of summer, I'm able to embrace fall because of it's fashion! My favorite thing about fall? The color pallete! Sisters, we have a lot to work with! I have to point out- crazy bright colors are not flattering for all skin shades, but deep ones (like this season is sporting) look great on EVERYONE! Yippee for me!

What colors to go for? Deep reds, violets, berry blues, ashy oranges, and emerald greens! or as I like to call them - Colors of the royal rainbow!


Here's an outfit I created that shows how we hijabifashionistas can work deep reds!

I went with a very typical fall outfit, but there are a few key things that are different about this season;

- leg warmers. Most girls these days rock 'em to a street style with skinny jeans and flats, but we hijabifashionistas like 'em to lengthen our ankle boots so we're covered to our calf length skirt.

SHOPPING MUST HAVE: ankle boots. Sisters, you need a pair this season.

SHOPPING MUST HAVE: a cute, light coat

Hijabifashionista tip for fall:

the reds are deeper, the coats are chicer

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment