Tuesday 23 September 2008

Layering in the Fall!!!

It's Fall??? Time to Layer up! I took the picture off of Free People. We don't have it here in Winnipeg but they did have it in California, and I loved the style so I decided to check it out once I got home. I loved this photo so here is free people hijabified!

I used the color palette in the inspiration piece to create my outfit.

I used a yellow dress that could have easily been worn in the summer (see? you don't need a whole new wardrobe! You just need to add pieces to make them suitable for fall fashion)

Knee high boots that will meet the dress are so perfect this season! If you're looking for a pair besides ankle boots, I would get a pair of these! All the sisters comment on adding tights so do that just in case!

Of course a long sleeve top underneath the dress - but unlike summer, I won't stop there for fall! I'm adding a cape cardigan on top of the dress to break up the bright color, tone it down a bit, and get you ready to walk out your door and greet the autumn leaves!

<3 HijabiFashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment