Saturday 12 September 2009

Back for Fall!


Salaam and Ramadan Kareem!!

Hopefully you're all taking advantage of the last ten days of the beautiful month of Ramadan!

I'm back and hitting you with the latest in fall fashion - with a hijabi twist! Fall is def. my favorite season when it comes to fashion. In fact, as much as I'd been anticipating sunny warm weather ALL summer here in Winnipeg (which - may I add- didn't come besides a long weekend or two), now, my wardrobe is begging for the sun to disappear and leave me in the foggy, damp city Winnipeg becomes this time of year so I can wear the trends I've been studying off the runways!

The other day, while I was watching Regis and Kelly I was more than pleased to see that Rachel Zoe was not only the guest- but also there to discuss her favorite pieces for fall. For those of you who don't know, Rachel Zoe is one of the world's most renowned stylists! Hiring someone like her would cost thousands - so this episode was one I definitely appreciated! Let's recap:
1) Wool Sweater
2)Belts
3)Statement necklace
4) Cape Trench
5)Metallic Pump
7) Ankle Boot
8) Vests
9)Leggings
10) Cocktail Ring
11) Statement Bag
12) Tuxedo Jacket

Rude Awakening: These are not in any specific order!

Now that you're going through the list, you may be thinking "Now what?". I thought that profiling these pieces and showing you how to wear them as a hijabi would be a great way to start off the season!

Keep checking! More posts coming at you right away!


No comments:

Post a Comment