Monday 18 May 2009

mens' tees never looked so chic!


Align Right


You know the only thing I miss about my hair? That effortless look you can pull off. I mean, mornings, regardless that I spent half an hour on my hair, I made it look like I just rolled out of bed. And the best thing was, I could wear anything and make it look fabulous because my hair would complete the look! For instance, as a hijabi you see a girl in the mall looking fabulous. And you look at her outfit independant from her hair and you're like "how the heck did she get THAT to look good?" and then you realize you could never pull it off with your hijab. Sisters do you hear me? Well, I decided I was going to shut out that pessimistic asma and let the hijabifashionista in me speak. 

What did she say?

 She said that girl I saw at the organic restaurant sipping her coffee (a little fast may I add) in that plain men's tee and leggings (looking Oh-so-cute), has nothing on what a hijabi sister can do. 

What did I say?

Amen, girl. Amen!

hahaa 

No comments:

Post a Comment