Sunday 7 December 2008

A Vintage Eid

So you're feeling like going to the prayer covered, and fabulously vintage. yuuum I love just saying the word. "Vintage". It's so soothing, is it not?


I especially love the outfit on the right because I love the scarf. Stores are sporting this hood scarf now because "it's cold in the winter but I hate wearing hats", ALSO perfect for us hijabis. Wear an underscarf underneath it and casually put it on. With a dress in a tweedy knit, you'll look so winter fabulous!

Vintage Ideas:
- Long gloves
- vintage clutches and bags
- chunky bracelets
- tweed
- heels with fabric

The two ways I created the outfits to work with dresses:
Long sleeve shrugs
Long sleeve top underneath

For more Ideas, go through posts titles : 27 Dresses (there are NEARLY 27 of them! ahahaha). If you have an idea I haven't mentioned comment!! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment