Thursday 4 December 2008

Just a toe, testin' the waters.. OH SHOOT we're covered in snow.

Aren't you jealose? Like for real, I'm loving the knit hats everyone's wearing this season. I was sitting in the library with two friends and I pointed out maybe 3 girls wearing one in like 3 seconds! I was like, look they're covering their hair! It's like a hijab - besides the bare neck, leggings as pants, and the whole non hijabi :( ordeal. So anyway, I decided I would go home and try to wear one of my knit hats that I bougt and hijabify it.

So I did, AND I DID! IT WORKED! You know those underscarves? Like the short tube looking thing you wear under your hijab sometime.. anyway, it's like a headband. I wore that under the knit hat because the girls that wear the knit hats always show a bit of hair if not most of it.

Now that I had the black headband on, I could wear the hat as far back as I pleased. For the neck dillemma, I wrapped one of my pashminas around my neck like a scarf. I looked all layered and cozy. Love it.

MORE TIPS:
LAYER over your ankle boots with legwarmers.
WEAR your cute coat. (gosh I need a new one.. a few more weeks at work insha allah)


WHERE TO SHOP:
Boots- topshop.com (gosh I would go to london JUST for topshop)
Jeans- aeropostale.com
Knit Hat- coach.com (maybe someday... ... ... but for now, I'll stick with my cheap knit hats from random stores) hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment