Wednesday 15 April 2009

Must- Haves for Spring!

The above image are the Hijabifashionista's Must-Haves for spring. I think that clothing is a great way to express oneself, so I definetly wouldn't tell you exactly what to wear. I'm just reporting what's fashionable at the mo. I've chosen general pieces so there's room for your individual style. For example ,I say totes, you say yellow. Or maybe black! Whatever you like...

These must haves are definately all applicable for sisters in abaya. 

1- Sunglasses. Don't shy behind those simple shades. DO IT BEHIND FUN ONES! Just kidding. Go for the bold, retro look. Everyone looks good in sunglasses, and they're great for a quick winter to spring outfit makeover. So the next time you're shopping for these, don't hesitate to try on the crazy orange spotted ones you would have never picked up before! 

2 - Totes! This season, think... COLOR. Large bags are great for everything - from a little makeup and phone to work documents. I've personally been holding my clutch everywhere, and I'm def. on the search for a bright one!

3 - Kicks! Put on those strappy sandals, those bright heels, and most def. those gladiator sandals! It's hard to show off a bland heel under long trousers when all the other women are in flouncy skirts and delicious dresses, but your friends won't miss those bright yellow heels regardless how large a flare/ skirt you wear! (Don't go crazy with the flare.. but I'll get to that). 

4 - Soft Make- up! If you're into make up, hunt down those soft hues for an everyday look, and colors like coral, pink, and red lips for the more formal events. Eyes - go bold with blue eyeliner (that's what I'm wearing), yellow eye shadow, and and and............. 

5 - Scarves! Sisters, don't spend your money buying a scarf in every color! Make sure you have your neutrals, and then buy one or two bright ones for that saturday out with your friends!


I'm glad to be back,
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment