Tuesday 10 February 2009

Dress a Mannequin-- For Hijabi Spring

Soooo, we all know how much I love a good trench coat, so here's yet another post including one. 

Now, I've recieved a lot of emails about making outfits for larger sizes. I def. want to expand the blog and make specific posts for larger sizes. However, I want you girls to understand that a lot of what I've already posted can work for all sizes. Just because the pictures of the clothing are pictures of small sizes doesn't mean the larger ladies can't wear them. So take this as a piece of advice to all the women (and man) who are reading this- take my posts as an idea... if there are jeans, wear jeans but find ones that flatter your body type (and i'll post specifics soon), and if there's a trench (which really flatter everyone.. depending on where the belt is, and a few other factors), find a trench that you like. You catch my drift? 

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment