Sunday 17 February 2008

Holy Designers... continued...



As I said in "Holy Designers" (Part I, if you will) I'm very blunt - and some designers of hijabi clothing, just suck. Soooo... I'm not doing to be linking you off to some bad sites, in fact, to the left you'll see a list of links I use here on my blog and they only include my favorites. Well... GREAT NEWS! I've discovered TWO more designers!!! I feel like.. I dunno, henry hudson or something in search of land?!? I don't know why these designers don't advertise themselves more, it's weird how we have to really search to read about one!

Anyway...

1) stationed in the UAE- Rabia Z.
*Studied fashion in the USA
*Moved to the UAE
*Won UAE's last fashion week
*Moving onto London Fashion Week to compete there!
WAY TO GO RABIA Z.!!

2 photos from her collection are above!


2) VHARDA

I do some of my research on you tube (i mean, hey, singers are being noticed there - why not designers?). When i clicked on this video, I thought it was going to be like many before - kinda lame. But only seconds into watching it, my mouth dropped open in surprise (don't worry i closed it before I started drooling..!) and I started getting all giddy and excited.

The brand's online store will open in June 2008 - and you know I'll be there!
4and 1/2 more months! We should have a countdown! haha

WATCH IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment